Monday, June 28, 2010

Down On The Farm

Hey Everybody!

 

Today I’ve got something special to show off to you! I’ve done my very first collab for sale with Growing Pains Scrapped! The kit is called Down on the Farm and is super fun & super cute full of animals and elements to make all of your farm & petting zoo pictures pop! This week some of our CTs have QPs for free but just for this week then they get bundled up for sale. We also both have super promotions going on with this kit!

Here’s Tracy’s Part :

You can pick it up in the store all this week 30% off PLUS if you use the code GPS_DOTF Cardstock you can get the Cardstock for free. Both items need to be in your cart to make it work.

Here’s a layout I made with just Tracy’s part , I made a QP of this page you can find at the bottom of this post, don’t skip ahead though or you’ll miss lots more deals!

 

Here’s My Part , You can get the Kit here and the Cardstock here:

My part is 25% off all this week and if you buy the kit and use the coupon RS_DOTFCardstock you can get the cardstock free. (Again make sure both items are in your cart).

Here are some layouts by my CT, click on their name to go to their blogs:

Brandy:

 

Cami Jo:

 

Haylee:

 

Jessica:

 

Lindi: 

 

Tammy:

 

Be sure to stop by their blogs I know at least 4 of them have freebies today! Speaking of Freebies…. here’s mine!

***Freebie No Longer Available***

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete