Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Terrific Twos Free Kit Day 2

Good Morning Everyone!

 

Doing something a little different this week that I hope to be doing at least a couple times a year from now on. I worked with The Scrappy Kat to create a collab kit called Terrific Twos. she came up with the theme and it was perfect for me this month as my daughter is turning 2 in just under 2 weeks. I came up with the palette to remind me of bright children's toys & clothes, without being TOO bright. I hope you like it! We are offering the kit FREE each part for 1 day only. I will post the links at midnight and remove them at midnight the next night so don’t forget to come back!

 

Monday you got the papers, Tuesday (today) you’ll get the elements, Wednesday the alphas and Thursday our CTs will have QPs for you! Don’t forget to go to Kat’s blog for her kit too!

 

Kat’s Part:

 

My Part:

 

*** Links Expired***

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the adorable kit. Everything is so great, can't pick out any specific items that I like best. U2 have really outdone yourselves with this one. Sorry, I did not comment yesterday when I downloaded the papers as I had 2 hats on, dealing with some work payroll issues and must have took and run. However, wanted you to know that I do appreciate you doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The elements are so great, I love them! Thank you so much for sharing this cute kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in my excitement while collecting this wonderful kit...I forgot my manners...thanks so much for the papers and the elements...you guys rock looking forward to the alphas and QPs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the elements!! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the button frame!!!
    Super cute, thank you!

    ReplyDelete