Monday, September 20, 2010

Dinosaur Roar

Hey Everyone!

Long time no post I know! Last week I moved to a new house and it really got botched Despite my careful marking of every single box people just decided to put everything wherever they pleased. Not at all pleasing to me. Unpacking is slow going thanks to this and my poor daughter is not reacting well to both the new place and living in chaos. We finally found all my computer parts except the printer so I was able to get a few layouts done & get my kit into the store. My newest kit is a collab kit with SAHM Scrapper so make sure you head over to her blog as many of her CT members will have freebies as well.

Her Part:

 

My Part:

 

My Layouts :

(Template: Freestyle Templates by Connie Prince)

(Template: Letter Templates by Misty O’Brien Designs)

 

CT Layouts:

 

Brandy:

 

Cami Jo:

 

Jessica:

 

Laura:

 

Lindi:

 

Tammy:

No comments:

Post a Comment