Tuesday, November 2, 2010

The Poppies Blow

Hey Guys!

 

I don’t know about the rest of the world but in Canada right now it’s poppy season. The bright red pins are everywhere and constantly falling off our clothes and having to be replaced. I’m sure if not poppy season it’s at least a great time for remembering in many parts of the world, the wars that shook up our nations. I was lucky that none of my family members died at war, though many of them served. This kit is great for remembering our soldiers as well as scrapping everyday fall layouts.

 

 

Here are the fabulous layouts & freebies from my CT:

Christi:

Jessica J: (2 freebies over the course of 2 weeks)

Jessica:

Laura:

Lindsay:

Paula:

Tammy:

 

And head over to my store to check out this QP Freebie from me:

No comments:

Post a Comment