Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Take It Off

I have recently embarked on my own weightloss journey and was inspired to o up this weightloss, exercise, fitness kit. The colours are very warm, rich and welcoming like my gym.  The Kit, Cardstock & Quickpages are all 30% off for the next week, click on preview to go to the product in the store.

 

Here are some layouts from my CT :

And Laura has a Freebie for you if you head over to her blog (click on her picture to the right)

Also I’m having a CT Call if you or anyone you know is interested.

And a Freebie for you, a Quickpage from the Take It Off Quickpage Set, originally made by my CT  Lindsay:

1 comment:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete