Monday, January 18, 2010

And Many More

Good Morning Everyone!

I got great feedback from the judges about my mini kit and they were very favourable and just a couple things to touch up that I'm suer you'll notice the change straight away this week! I'm very excited! I have a great birthday kit to show off today, a collaboration actually between Scrappy Cocoa & Nibbles Skribbles called And Many More. You've probably guessed that it's a birthday kit and to celebrate their birthdays they have all sorts of fun lined up! All this week they have a mini scavenger hunt between the two blogs and you can enter to win the kit! Then next week they will have Add On Freebies every day and then ending with a blog train. If you don't win, or don't feel like playing the games you can as always buy the kit at Stuff to Scrap.





No comments:

Post a Comment