Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Poppies Blow Add On 1

Good Morning Everyone!

As I mentioned earlier this week I have a mini kit freebie up at Stuff to Scrap for the Designer Darlings Contest it's the 7th down. You need to sign up if you haven't already, and I think it's well worth it, I love that site. Voting is up Friday & Saturday and if you like my kit I would really appreciate your vote! I also have a little Freebie Add On today and I'll have another one tomorrow! Vote Here!





**Link Expired - Look For this as part of a Full Kit in my Store**

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the freebie to your week 3 kit. You did a great job. Really nice colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Jan. 29, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete