Sunday, January 31, 2010

I Heart You

Good Morning Everyone!

I never mentioned it on my blog but last month Manda's Scrappin' Creations stopped selling at STS. I was sad because she was my favourite designer and I was ALWAYS using her kits. Much to my surprise (and delight) I saw a layout someone had made with one of her kits (a NEW kit) and after a little digging I disovered she is now at Enchanted Studio Scraps! I contacted her and am back on her CT! I'm so excited. That all happened a couple weeks ago but due to the designer darlings contest and other CT work I didn't get to playing with her stuff until tonight. This is BEAUTIFUL kit though, perfect for Valentines Day Called "I Heart You". Come back Friday for a Brag Book Blog Train in time to make a special Gift for the ones you love!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for two BEAUTIFUL pages! Love the one of her peeking out of the envelope! :)

    ReplyDelete