Thursday, February 4, 2010

Bundle of Joy - Girl

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you are having a great week! I have a pretty new kit to show off today from Scrappers Delights. Bundle of Joy is available at Enchanted Studio Scraps and comes in Boy or Girl varieties. I of course played with the Girl kit. I also have a freebie Quick Page that I just love and I hope you do too! Be sure to check back tomorrow for my latest Designer Darling Freebies and this week it's Commercial Use! You won't want to miss that!












































 























Download

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Feb. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete