Friday, February 19, 2010

Butterfly Garden

Good Morning Everyone!

It's the FINAL WEEK of the Designer Darlings Contest at Stuff to Scrap. As I mentioned I made the final round and so I have for you a FULL KIT called Butterfly Garden. you can get the kit HERE. I hope you like it and please leave a comment letting me know what you think. Also for coming to my blog I have a Freebie Cardstock Pack to coordinate with the kit for you. Please take a minute to vote for me HERE.

 
 
 
 
 Here's Your Freebie :
**Link Expired - Look for this in my Store**

6 comments:

  1. Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [19 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kit. Thank you for the matching cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! This is nice and springy....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the cardstock! and the whole kit. I have already used it to make a LO. Love the spring colours!

    ReplyDelete