Friday, March 5, 2010

Hurry Up Spring

Good Afternoon Everyone!

I have had a stressful week. All of a sudden on Wednesday my computer started freezing. Sometimes after 20 minutes, sometimes 2 minutes with no obvious reason for it. It froze when firefox was on or off, tweetdeck on or off, msn on or off, photoshop on or off. It seemed to do better if I only had one window open but I can't live in one window, I average about 5 or 6 at most times. I tried several ideas by my computer guru friends and it doesn't seem to have worked. We bought an external hard drive to back up my files and enable me to use them on my laptop as well as my dektop once we get it fixed. It's not quite as easy to type, scrap or design on my laptop but hopefully I can do it sufficiently until my desktop is back in full form. Today I have a beautiful kit to introduce you to, Hurry Up Spring by Growing Pains Scrapped available at Stuff to Scrap. I had hoped to have this up Thursday morning but you can still pick this kit up on her blog (link to the right) until Monday I believe. Monday I will have a Quick Page for you and next week I'll hopefuly be showing off my new kit (sneak peek is I used it to make my blog).

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment