Friday, March 26, 2010

Introducing My CT

Good Morning Everyone!

I wanted to take some time to formally introduce and welcome my fabulous new CT! They have already done beautiful layouts for me and I look forward to working with them on my future kits. In alphabetical order they are :


Hi I'm Amanda and I {heart} digi scrapping.  I have been scrapbooking since I was about 12 years old and made the switch to digi scrapping in Jan '09 and I couldn't be more happy. I am married with no kids. My husband loves that I found digi scrapping because he says I already make enough of a mess when I bake and sew. I love summertime, peanut butter oatmeal cookies, a great book, and hanging out with friends.


I'm Caitlin aka Caits, 22 married with 3 kids, I live in Scotland and have been scrapping for about 2 1/2 years. I'm a SAHM so photoshop is my hobby. I started making forum sigs and progressed onto LO's .So happy to be part of the team.


My name is Cami my middle name is Jo but most people call me just Cami. I am happily married to my husband for 6 1/2 years and have many more to come. I have one 5 year old boy and identical twin boys that are almost 2. We also have a girl coming in April. I love my family. I started digital scrapbooking when I realize my family history was not being brought up to date. So I made a the switch and havn't looked back. I love to create and be as creative as can be.


I am a stay-at-home mom who loves to spend lots of time with family.  In my free time I am always scrapbooking our family memories and designing.  I am addicted to digital scrapbooking!


Hi, my name is Lindi. I am a sahm of a 3 year old little girl at the moment and I started digital scrapbooking in 2009. I started out using kits to make layouts for my personal blog and then started scrapbooking about a month later. I'm always trying to challenge myself to learn how to do something different and to be creative.


I am a devoted wife to an amazing husband of almost 2 years (married on 06-07-08).  We have 3 children - a 13-year old daughter (from my previous relationship), a 6-year old son (from his previous marriage), and our baby boy who is 1 year old.  I work full-time outside of the home (forever hoping & wishing to be a SAHM).  In what very little spare time I have, I love photography, digital scrapbooking, and playing on the computer.  I scrapbooked traditionally for 9 years before switching permanently to digital last year before our son was born.  I love it, and look forward to coming up with new layouts each day.

You can click on their photographs either in this post or in my sidebar to visit their Blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment