Monday, March 1, 2010

My New Store

That's Right Everyone!

I HAVE A STORE!!! At Stuff to Scrap! Unfortunately I've had to drastically cut down my CT Work so I have time to design but I'm SO Excited! As I mentioned the other day we are having a Meet & Greet in the chatroom of the BRAND NEW FORUM as well. A lot of the designers have graciously donated prizes just for coming and hanging out!

 
My offering will be my very first store item, a QP Set I created with my Butterfly Garden Kit.



 Also at 7pm MST there will be a Speed Scrap in the chatroom and an excellent Participation Prize by The Scrappy Kat.



 
Since it's the first of the month STS launches their newest Mega Collab Kit and it is huge and beautiful. It's appropriately called "Lucky You". 

 
 
 
You can pick it up in the store. Also if you love hanging around STS and want to help out (and get free kits) you should apply to be a Forum Groupie Moderator. I was also doing this prior to being accepted as a designer and it's not hard at all and very rewarding. At the new forum it's easier than ever!

I think that brings to a close my longest blog post ever I think. I'll be updating in the next few days with a preview of my new stuff I'm working on, new blinkie, new banner, maybe new blog design (again) and a CT Call. As well as my usual CT Work. Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment