Monday, October 12, 2009

October 13 Speed Scrap

Hey Everyone!

It's a holiday here in Canada and I've been spending the day lazing around with my hubby and our sick little girl. She had us up all night with a fever and I'm hoping we don't have a repeat performance tonight.

I should have a bunch of layouts later this week I've been working with 4 kits from 2 designers (1 is a collab that I made half of and I will be posting that next weekend).

In the meantime you should check out this speed scrap going on tomorrow at stuff to scrap.





I will be there for sure, I try to never miss a speed scrap. They are great opportunities to play outside your box. Plus you meet a lot of great people chatting in between instructions. If you are new to Stuff to Scrap you should set up your account and your gallery earlier in the day as both need to be approved before yuo can use them. You don't get points for speed scrapping but you do get Participation Prizes from the hosting Designer and it's a great way to build up your stash. The participation prize for this speed scrap is this great alpha by flower scraps.



Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment