Sunday, November 29, 2009

2010 Calendars

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope your weekend is going well, mine is. I had fun at Robs Christmas party last night. Had a couple drinks for the first time in 2 years. I wasn't inebriated but we took a cab home anyways, better safe than sorry. I have something different and very cool to show off today. My4Princesses Designs teamed up with Robyn Pali Designs and have brought out a 2010 Calendar Bundle available only at Enchanted Studio Scraps. This Bundle is huge with 3 complete sets. First is a set of mini kits for each month of the year. Second is a set of templates for each month and Third is a set of calendar quick pages for every month. Calendars are a great christmas present for grandparents, who love to see theyu\ir grandbabies every way they can. It's not too late to order calendars either, I ordered calendars for my mom and mother in law from Shutterfly Friday night around 6 pm and by noon Saturday I got confirmation that it had shipped out already. I have ordered several things from Shutterfly and have always been happy so I'm really excited to see these, as well as the mugs we ordered for my dad and father in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment