Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blog To Win Santa Baby

I mentioned the other day about all the fun going on over at Stuff to Scrap with National Scrapbooking Day Month. Well another thing they are doing this week is Blog to Win. The kit that I've chosen that I really Really REALLY want to win is called Santa Baby and it's by Just So Scrappy. I really love all the little Santas. My husband is in love with Santa. I'm not even kidding. If I let him he would fill this house with Santas 365 days a year. I told my daughter last night that if Santa had been single Daddy would have married him. I really love the colour combination as well and would love to scrap our Santa photos with this kit.




(image is linked)

I've said it before and I'll say it again, come check out all the fun at Stuff to Scrap this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment